About the Role
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized Legal Secretary to join our team. The Legal Secretary will provide administrative and secretarial support to our lawyers and assist with the smooth running of the firm.
- Provide administrative support to lawyers, including drafting, typing and filing legal documents.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Manage and maintain accurate and up-to-date client files and databases.
- Communicate with clients, court officials, and other parties on behalf of lawyers.
- Prepare and file legal forms, reports and correspondence.
- Assist with legal research and fact-finding tasks.
- Prepare and distribute meeting minutes, agendas, and other materials.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
Bachelor's degree in law, secretarial studies, or a related field.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic & English. Knowledge of other language is a plus.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Knowledge of legal terminology and procedures.
Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
Good interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor.
How to Apply:
To apply for any of the positions listed above, please upload your CV and cover letter
At Mohammad Almheiri Advocates and Legal Consultants, we believe in the power of diversity and strive to create a workplace that is inclusive and welcoming to all. If you are passionate about the law and want to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
If you have any questions or need more information, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org