Non-Muslim Dubai residents can now get their marriage certificate within a day
Introduction of Dubai Court's New "Civil Marriage Service"
Dubai Courts introduces the Civil Marriage Contract Service, which allows non-Muslim residents to get married (Both parties must be non-Muslim, and at least one party must be a resident of Dubai). This service is available for non-Muslim foreigners seeking to complete their marriage ceremonies in Dubai.
What Are The Conditions Required to Benefit From the Civil Marriage Contract Service From Dubai Courts?
The condition required to benefit from the civil marriage contract service from Dubai Courts are follows;
- One of the parties must be a resident or citizen of Dubai.
- The age of the engaged parties must be 21 years old or older.
- Both parties must be non-Muslim.
- The parties or their legal representative shall appear in person, and they have to submit the Power of Attorney of the representative (if any), and the concerned party shall submit his original ID to ratify his/her identity details.
- All documents shall be submitted in soft copies in PDF format, provided that the same shall be submitted in legal Arabic translation stamped by the Ministry of Justice in UAE, and if issued from outside the country, the same shall be certified by the official authorities: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the concerned country, the UAE embassy in the concerned country and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Coorperation, UAE.
What are the documents required to benefit from the Civil Marriage Service in Dubai Courts?
The documents required to benefit from the civil marriage contract service from Dubai Courts are as follows;
- Upload an official, Private Attested Power of Attorney in PDF format (if there is an agent)
- The parties to the marriage must submit an attested martial status certificate from the Embassy of their country of origin
All documents shall be submitted in soft copies in PDF format, provided that the same shall be submitted in legal Arabic translation stamped by the Ministry of Justice in UAE, and if issued from outside the country, the same shall be certified by the official authorities: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the concerned country, the UAE embassy in the concerned country and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, UAE.
Overview of "Civil Marriage Service" Provided by Dubai Coruts.
Civil Marriage Service allows the completion of civil marriage ceremonies for non-Muslims within one day.
Learn how to benefit from the civil marriage service provided by Dubai Courts for non-Muslims residents of the Emirate of Dubai.
All you have to do is follow these steps.
- Visit one of Dubai Court Service centers.
List of Civil Marriage Centre's in Dubai
Government Service Centre's
Dubai Court Centre - Al Yalayis
Dubai Court Centre - Wafi Mall
Dubai Court Centre - Al Barsha Traffic Building
- Fill out the digital form
- After the designated employee verifies the consent of both parties the request will be confirmed and signed electronically
- Then it will be sent to the judge for approval and signature
- After verifying the completion of legal requirements, You will received the civil marriage contract documented and approved electronically via SMS and email.
For more details about the marriage procedures in Dubai, contact our family lawyers at +971 4 333 3405 or WhatsApp us +971 50 50 52 629.
Our family lawyers and specialists in marriage laws in Dubai and the other Emirates are very knowledgeable and skilled in all facets of marriage law. They are dedicated to ensuring that your wedding is stress-free and carried out with the finest professionalism.
From gathering the required paperwork to registering your marriage with the appropriate authorities, our attorneys will walk you through the whole marriage process. Additionally, they will offer knowledgeable legal counsel on issues like divorce, property rights, and prenuptial agreements.
You can be assured that your marriage procedure will be conducted with the utmost care and attention to detail when working with our team of family lawyers and experts in marriage procedures. For a hassle-free and stress-free marriage process, get in touch with us right away.